The HitchClip™ is the most revolutionary residential fall protection roof anchor ever made. Made from lightweight and durable powder-coated aluminum, the HitchClip™ is easy to install, and functions as a permanent rooftop anchor.
Thanks to its patented "key-hole" design, the HitchClip™ can be used in combination with a large variety of accessories, allowing it to be used to set up guardrail systems, staging areas, and more.
- Patented "key-hole" design
- Incredibly lightweight
- Does not require flashing
- Multiple accessory options
- Capacity range (including all equipment): 130 - 420 lbs.
- 5,000 lb breaking strength
- Wood: 1/2” CDX plywood sheathing and 3“ support beam.
- Metal: HitchClip® may be installed onto metal substrates, providing there is a sufficient framing member beneath, as determined by a Competent Person.
- Compatible pitch range: flat - vertical/sheer.
Recommended fasteners (Not included. Use either screws OR nails):
- 6Pcs X 2½” Grip-Rite exterior screws, or equivalent, as determined by Competent Person.
- 6Pcs X 16d galvanized framing nails.