GAURDIAN PitchPro Roof Anchor
The PitchPro is a premier fall protection anchor designed for sloped-roof asphalt shingle construction. The PitchPro is the perfect solution for both new and existing construction, and its low-profile installation makes it an excellent choice for permanent applications. Its oversized connection point makes attaching and detaching easy and bind-free. Made from robust powder-coated steel, the PitchPro resists damage from repeated installations, and ensures the longest possible lifespan. Available in black, brown, or gray in single or 25-unit contractor packs.
- Suitable for wood, metal, or concrete substrates
- Available in black, brown, or gray to match most roofs - powdered coated steel
- Compliant with all OSHA 1910, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, ANSI Z359.18-2017, and ANSI A10.32-2012 regulations.
- Capacity range (including all equipment): 130 - 420 lbs.
- Type A anchorage connector
- Recommended fasteners: (12 fasteners) 16d galvanized framing nails, OR 2½” #10 Grip-Rite exterior screws. Concrete: (12) 3/16” x 1¾” concrete screws. Pre-drill all fasteners holes using 5/32” drill bit. For wood Minimum (8) fasteners must penetrate fully into truss or support beam.
- Dimensions 10" L x 2.5" W
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 5,000 lbs.
- Maximum Users: 1
- Roof Pitch: 0/12 Vertical/Sheer. Never install past sheer(such as on underside of beam or slab).
- Minimum Service Temperature: -30°F
- Ok for use in horizontal lifeline (HLL) applications, however must only be used with #30800 Big Boss Horizontal Lifeline and for a maximum of two workers only