Model #: BL526
This versatile utility brush features long-wearing white tampico fibers that can be used on mason, brick, tile, stone, and more. Tampico fibers are acid, alkali, and heat resistant for use with a variety of materials. The porous fibers hold water for cleaning or application purposes. These fibers are great for applying materials to rough surfaces like roofing, asphalt, concrete, and masonry surfaces. The 4" bristles allow for sweeping motions of the brush, but stiff enough to hold their shape. The 6" long handle on this brush allows for a comfortable grip when applying materials or cleaning up tools and workspace while still keeping a distance between your hands and the material. The hang hole on the end is easy to hang up for drying and storage.
- Can be used on masonry brick, tile and stone
- 4 In. Tampico fibers
- Heat, alkali, and acid resistant bristles
- Porous fibers hold water making for cleaning or applying materials
- Comfortable long handle is easy to use to get into most spaces
- Versatile tool for cleaning and applying liquids