A durable, long-lasting, cold insulation, polyurethane boot that is 40% lighter than rubber or PVC, and remains flexible to -40°C/-40°F
Thermo-insulating: keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter. Ideal for use in the fish processing industry.
The NEW models of BEKINA boots - "StepliteXC" with:
- Foamed PU waterproof construction
- Thermal insulation good up to -40°C / -40°F
- Enhanced comfort: wider fitting
- Anti-bacterial and abrasion-resistant lining
- Kick-off spur for quick removal
- Aggressive winter anti-clogging soles for added slip resistance
- Shock-absorbent heel
- Cut-off line to make shorter boot from 15" to 11.5"
- Lightweight, comfortable, and flexible
- Ergonomic, shock-absorbing, washable footbeds
- Resistant to mineral, manure, vegetable and animal oil or fats, blood and various chemical cleaning products
- Protective non-metallic toe cap and midsole,
- Free ergonomic insoles - included!
- Light as a feather: 40% lighter than rubber or PVC
- Thermo-insulating: cool in summer, warm in winter
- Resistant to mineral, animal, and vegetable oil and fats, blood, disinfectants, manure, solvents, motor oil, and petroleum based chemicals.
- CSA Z195-14 Class #1 Composite toe and midsole
- CSA Omega - Electric Short Resistant 18kV