Warmth Rating Earned: Level 2 - Warmer
Engineered For Midrange Warmth in Moderately Cold Conditions. See Technology section below for more details.
Layer up for the workday in this men's relaxed-fit jacket. Super Dux™ nylon is lighter and stronger than Carhartt's traditional 12-ounce duck. A soft sherpa fleece lining provides dependable warmth. The Mossy Oak® Bottomland camouflage pattern is a fan favorite that blends into any hunting environment.
- 8.1-ounce, 97% nylon / 3% elastane
- Polyester sherpa lining for comfort
- Mossy Oak® Bottomland camouflage pattern
- Built to move with Rugged Flex® stretch technology
- Wind Fighter® technology tames the wind
- Durable water-repellent finish (DWR) makes rain bead up and roll off
- Adjustable drop-tail hem for added coverage
- Twice-stitched main seams
- Drawcord-adjustable hood with hidden cord and lock for safety
- Rib-knit storm cuffs help keep out the cold
- Model No.OJ5477-M
- Country of Origin: Imported
Warmth Rating Earned: LEVEL 2 – WARMER
Engineered For Midrange Warmth in Moderately Cold Conditions
Gear with a rating of WARMER makes an ideal first-line of defense in cold weather. Delivering the extra warmth that comes in handy when there’s suddenly less daylight but always more to get done. That’s why our LEVEL 2 rated gear is built lighter and more flexible than more traditional heavyweight jackets, but it’s also Sherpa-lined and insulated for greater warmth and comfort.