Warmth Rating Earned: Level 4 - Extreme Warmth
Engineered For Extreme Warmth in the Coldest Conditions On Earth. See Technology section below for more details.
Equipped for the harshest conditions, this men's Carhartt parka is wind-resistant, water-repellent, and dependably warm. Made from strong Cordura® with 700-fill featherless down insulation. Includes a detachable hood, reflective elements, and all the pockets you could ask for.
- 6.5-ounce, 500-denier Cordura® nylon shell
- 390g 3M™ Thinsulate™ 700-fill featherless down insulation
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Carbon Black reflective taping on center back, front pockets, and back of cuffs
- Wind Fighter® technology tames the wind
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Full two-way front zip with snap button storm flap; Detachable faux fur hood
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with hook-and-loop adjustable closure help keep out the cold
- 3M™ reflective Carhartt patch
- Left-chest zip map pocket; Right-chest snap-button pocket; Hook-and-loop sleeve pocket
- Two lower-front hook-and-loop pockets with side zips; Back zip pocket; Inner zip and hook-and-loop pockets
- Model No. OP4476-M
- Country of Origin: Imported
Born From Work. Built For The Coldest Temperatures On Earth.
Engineered to be warmer, lighter, and more flexible than anything we’ve ever made - but still as tough as any Carhartt out there. Yukon Extremes features 3M™ Thinsulate™ featherless insulation and durable CORDURA® fabric reinforcement throughout for maximum wear and tear protection. The result is a family of gear that’s engineered to repel wind, rain, sleet, snow, and whatever else tries to stop you from staying warm.
Warmth Rating Earned: LEVEL 4 – EXTREME WARMTH
Engineered For Extreme Warmth in the Coldest Conditions On Earth
A rating of EXTREME WARMTH means it works where weather thermometers quit. Delivering our highest level of warmth for plowing through unbearably cold conditions and record low temps. To date, our Yukon Extremes series is among the few to ever reach Level 4 – the rating reserved for the warmest gear we make.