When all you know is all-in, you need shoes that deliver. The Streamline 2.0 Composite Toe Work Shoe seamlessly shifts between active work and after-work, with an athletic style that matches your speed. The leather and nylon mesh upper paired with a composite toe provide protection, while a durable rubber outsole gains traction on any surface. And if the job goes long, its engineered insoles and breathable lining provide all-day comfort. This shoe is all-in, every day.
- Non-Metallic Composite Toe protects the toe from impact or compression (CAN/CSA Z195-14)
- Engineered comfort to keep you feeling energized all day long
- Lightweight and athletic
- Rubber outsole for grip on any surface
- Nylon Mesh and Nubuck Upper for breathability
- Strobel Construction for flexibility
- Soft, breathable nylon mesh sock lining with CLEANSPORT NXT™ pro-biotic odor control
- SRX Slip-Resistant rubber outsole is abrasion resistant, performs against oil and water and provides best-in-class traction on slippery surfaces
- Electrical Shock Resistant Protection under normal use and wear (CAN/CSA Z195-14)
Made for fast paced working conditions.
COMPOSITE TOE PROTECTION
Our non-metallic toe is lightweight while still protecting toes against impact or compression.
Slip Resistant soles to reduce the risk of slips and falls.