From carpentry to demolition, the multi-use 22 oz. Steel Framing Hammer was constructed to deliver reliable performance for a range of applications. Its balanced design allows for smooth, controlled swings while driving nails and the integrated nail puller helps you rapidly pull finish nails, framing nails, and staples. Regardless of worksite conditions, the tear-resistant handle provides an anti-slip grip and the magnetic nail start offers the advantage of one-handed nail placement for enhanced productivity throughout the workday.
- SMOOTH SWING with balanced design for enhanced utility
- 5X MORE DURABLE GRIP* for secure, anti-slip handling in a range of worksite settings
- SEAMLESS TOE-NAILING: Milled, shield-shaped strike face for finish work
- BUILT FOR LONG LIFE: Durable, one-piece steel construction and thick, heat-treated steel shaft
- TRI-PULL TECHNOLOGY FOR VERSATILITY: Remove finish nails, framing nails, and staples
- ONE-HANDED NAIL PLACEMENT with magnetic nail starter