With classic looks backed by critical safety features, it’s a tall, premium women’s work boot that’ll become an indispensable tool for the job. Heritage details like the buffalo plaid collar and hard-wearing leather work together with modern technologies like the composite safety-toe and Thinsulate™ insulation to give you the best of then and now.
- Classic KODIAK® 8” boot with bellows leather tongue and unique double layer upper
- Double layer upper consists of leather outer layer with padded plaid inner collar
- Full grain waterproof leather with waterproof membrane construction
- 200 gm Thinsulate™ insulation for all-season comfort
- KODIAK® SOS Smell Out Science® odour control technology
- Abrasion-resistant lining wicks away moisture
- Comfortzone™ footbed with OrthoLite® comfort foam
- Oil and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole
- CSA approved composite toe, composite plate, ESR
THINSULATE™ insulation works by trapping air molecules between you and the outside. The more air a material traps in a given space, the greater its insulating value. Because the microfibers in Thinsulate™ Insulation are finer than other fibers, they trap more air in less space, which naturally makes it a better insulator.
Innovative odour control technology. Beneficial microbes breakdown odour causing bacteria.
Dual density polyurethane and OrthoLite® comfort foam footbed treated with Kodiak® SOS Smell Out Science®.
OrthoLite® comfort foam insole provides odour-fighting anti-microbial function, moisture management and long-term cushioning.