Kraft Tool Plugging Chisel BL576
This traditional English patterned plugging chisel is forged from the finest tool steel, well tempered, properly balanced for a comfortable hold. The 4-1/2 In. blade is angled to cut through mortar to clean out mortar joints for tuckpointing and repair work. Mason's will find the 6 In. handle provides a comfortable grip. The handle provides a solid base to strike with a hammer. The chisel is painted for longer wear. Overall the tool is 10 In. long. Proudly made in the USA. WARNING: Always use proper eye protection with chiseling.
- Forged from well tempered tool steel for strength
- Tapered blade cuts through mortar to clean out joints
- Solid end base for striking with hammer
- Painted for longer wear
- WARNING: Always use proper eye protection when chiseling
- Forged from the finest tool steel, well tempered
- Properly balanced for a comfortable hold
Specification Description Item #: KRT-BL576 Brand: Kraft Tool Co. MPN: BL576 UOM: EA UPC: 765139105766 Condition: New Weight: 2.00LB(0.91kg) Length: 10in.(25.40cm) Length
10.0000 Material Forged Steel Package Contents Chisel Blade Material Steel Blade Type Plugging Chisel Handle With Hammer Base Handle Material Steel Handle Length 6 Blade Length 4-1/2"