PEAK WORKS Restraint Lanyard 6' (1.8M).
MODEL # SA-3400-6
Preventing a fall is a better way of protecting workers than arresting a fall. For these applications, PeakWorks has a wide selection of fall restraint lanyards. Fall restraint lanyards should never be used if there is any risk of falling.
- Fall restraint lanyards are a fixed length connection and have no shock absorbing capability
- These lanyards are designed to limit the distance a worker can move from the anchor point and towards the edge of the structure and should never be used when there is a risk of falling
- PeakWorks restraint lanyards are made using two types of material - a rugged heavy-duty polyester webbing or a premium polyester rope - and with a variety of hook configurations
- Single Leg
- Snap Hooks
- Certified to CSA Z259.11-17 standards
- Made with a superior grade, heavy-duty 1-3/4" (45 mm) or 1" (25 mm) polyester webbing for maximum strength