- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof Hydroguard® membrane and padded top collar
- Dual-purpose top hardware for quick lacing
- Moisture-wicking lining with CLEANFEET® odour-control treatment
- Abrasion-resistant custom "Workie" TECTUFF™ vamp and heel
- Molded TERRA® TPU toe bumper for increased abrasion resistance
- Rigid external heel counter for improved lateral stability
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective detail for high visibility
- Cemented high rebound PU midsole
- VIBRAM® FIRE ICE outsole for superior traction and performance in high heat and sub-zero temperatures
- Premium comfort PU + eTPU JETSTRIDE™ FOOTBED® insole
- CSA approved nano composite KRYPTOE® safety toe, composite plate, ESR
TECTUFF® uses a proprietary chemistry. The polyurethane formula is applied to custom molds and is securely bonded through heat and pressure. The finish is the most durable in the industry and is impervious to dirt, oil, and stain penetration.
FIRE & ICE™ outsole provides superior traction and performance in high heat & sub-zero temperatures.
3M is a pioneer in developing the science behind retroreflection and has been advancing the technology for over 70 years. 3M™ Scotchlite™ brand is one of the most trusted names in reflective materials and fabrics.
20% lighter than previous generations, Kryptoe™ technology incorporates specially woven fibres with highly impact-resistant resins. The result is a globally certified, lightweight, low-profile composite toe.
CLEANFEET® odor control treatment is a game-changer in the footwear universe. This patented technology doesn’t just help odour - it actually works to prevent odor before it starts, CLEANFEET® stops odour dead in its tracks. Safe and natural, CLEANFEET® is a natural and safe method of controlling odour, guaranteed for the life of your workboots.
Delivers advanced rebound technology in a lightweight, durable design. Pressure pods, engineered for extra bounce, are molded in high-impact strike zones for on-target cushioning.
CSA Green Triangle
The CSA Green triangle indicates sole puncture protection with a Grade 1 Protective toe to withstand impacts up to 125 joules. Sole puncture protection is designed to withstand a force of not less than 1200 Newtons (122 kilos / 270 pounds).
CSA White Rectangle
The CSA White rectangle with orange Greek letter omega indicates soles that provide resistance to electric shock. Such certified footwear contains a sole and heel design assembly that, at the point of manufacturing, has electrical insulating properties to withstand 18,000 Volts and a leakage current not exceeding 1mA for 60 seconds.