300D Waterproof/Breathable Ripstop.
This is the ultimate safety parka. We pulled out all the stops to make our warmest parka yet. Every feature is purposeful in its incorporation, from the combination down and feather fill, to the inclusion of storm cuffs, an inside draw cord and integrated snow skirt to keep out even the coldest of winters.
- 100% polyester 300D Ripstop with PU membrane, taped seams, Waterproof/Breathable 5000/5000 MVP/24hr² with durable water resistant and antifreeze finishes
- Fill: 80% down, 20% feather insulation
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material with 4″ contrast backing
- Sherpa-lined inner collar
- Snap-off hood
- Integrated snow skirt
- Inside drawcord
- Storm cuffs
- Heavy duty hip zippers for easy access
- Welded chest zipper with reflective trim
- Multi pocket design
- Clear ID pocket on the sleeve
- Microphone loops
Men’s Clothing Size Guide.
How to Measure
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, just under your arms.
Waist: Wrap tape around your natural waistline, or where you actually wear your pants.
Inseam: Measure your length from the crotch to the bottom of the leg (without any shoes on).
This chart is for jackets, parkas, pants, overalls and coveralls.