Professional mechanic chisel made of high quality chrome vanadium steel, with induction hardened and tempered areas. Differentiated heat treatment in the 3 different working areas: Head (to ensure user safety), Tip (for maximum duration and service life) and Body (to reduce vibrations when striking). Ground, chamfered and varnished tips. For channel opening, weld cleaning and cold sheet metal cutting.
- Can cope with anything. Highest quality chrome vanadium steel, induction tempered and totally hardened.
- Avoid fights and injury. Heat treated in three distinct work areas: head, edge and body.
- It will be with you for many years. Angled, bevelled and varnished tips.
- Specially for industrial use in hard-to-reach areas, removes spot welds and other residue.
- FOR CHANNEL OPENING AND WELD CLEANING