Style # CTBBOR2
This Premium ComforTouch Coverall provides CAT2 FR/AR protection and NFPA® 2112 compliance. Plus, it offers CSA compliant visibility protection with 3M's 2inch silver reflective striping to keep you seen and safe. It features 8 total pockets keep your tools within reach while you work.
- 360° visibility
- Front and back 2-inch silver reflective striping that is CSA compliant
- Elastic waist inserts
- Concealed snap closure on sleeve cuff
- Deep-pleated action back
- Designed to be worn over other clothing. Fit over work boots.
- FABRIC: Flame-resistant, 7 oz. (235g/m²) Twill
- BLEND: 88% Cotton, 12% Nylon
- CLOSURE: Two-way concealed Nomex® taped brass break-away zipper, concealed snap at top of zipper at neck
- POCKETS: Two front swing pockets, two patch chest pockets with flaps and concealed snap closure, two patch hip pockets, left sleeve tool pocket, rule pocket
- COUNTRY ORIGIN: Imported of Fabric Made in USA
- PROTECTION: Arc Rating ATPV 8.6 cal/cm2
CATEGORY 2 PROTECTION
Arc-rated FR long-sleeve shirt and FR pants or FR coverall with required minimum Arc Rating of 8 cal/cm².
NFPA® 2112 COMPLIANT
Bulwark® Protective Apparel offers flame-resistant protective garments that are certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet the requirements of NFPA® 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition. NFPA® 2113 Standard on Selection, Care, Use and Maintenance of Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2015 Edition, requires that garments cover the upper and lower body and flammable underlayers as completely as possible. Bulwark® garments meet this requirement either as a single garment such as a coverall or when worn with another certified garment such as a shirt or pants to provide both upper and lower body coverage.