Warmth Rating Earned: Level 3 - Warmest
Engineered For High Warmth in Severely Cold Conditions. See Technology section below for more details.
This work jacket has a rugged construction that keeps you dry in wet weather while giving you the freedom to move. Made of stretch ripstop, it's quilt-lined for extra warmth and reinforced with CORDURA® Fabric at the cuff and hem for durability where you need it most. Previously known as the Full Swing® Steel Jacket
- 10-ounce, 73% cotton/24% CORDURA®/3% spandex ripstop
- CORDURA® fabric offers resistance to tears, scuffs, and abrasions
- Nylon taffeta quilted with 80-gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Full Swing was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and a bigger bend in the elbows
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- CORDURA® durable reinforced cuff and hem
- Snap-button detachable hood; Center-front snap closure with storm flaps
- Corduroy collar; Internal rib-knit storm cuffs; Bungee-adjustable drop-tail hem
- Chest pocket with zipper; Two lower-front pockets
- Back length: Large regular: 28.5"; Large tall: 30.5"
- Model Height 6'2" - Chest Size 40.5" - Wearing Size M
- CORDURA® is a trademark of INVISTA for durable fabrics
- Model No. OJ3372-M
- Country of Origin: Imported
Built Broken In And Engineered For Greater Range Of Motion
When hardworking people said they needed more stretch and recovery from their gear, we listened. That’s how our patented Full Swing® technology was born. It’s purpose-built to feel broken in from day one and engineered to improve the way you move with bigger bend in the elbows and more stretch across the shoulders and back.
Warmth Rating Earned: LEVEL 3 – WARMEST
Engineered For High Warmth in Severely Cold Conditions
Our WARMEST rated gear was built for brutally cold conditions. Combining tougher fabric, lighter insulation, and smarter technologies into gear that delivers higher amounts of warmth for those frigid mornings that even trucks need more time to warm up. With only one level higher, our LEVEL 3 jackets, coats, and bibs come ready to conquer cold.