Made for people with a no-excuse attitude to rain. This rugged sweatshirt keeps you warm on the job with a heavyweight cotton blend equipped for light precipitation. It has a thick sherpa lining, and there's a phone-sized pocket hidden in one of the handwarmer pockets on front. Previously known as the Rain Defender® Rockland Sherpa Lined Full Zip Hooded Sweatshirt
- 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton / 50% polyester
- Rain Defender durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Sherpa-lined body for warmth; Quilted nylon sleeve lining for warmth and easy on-and-off
- Extended hood; Locker loop for easy hanging
- Full-length antique nickel zipper with storm flap
- Spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Front handwarmer pockets with flaps for added security and hidden media pocket inside
- Carhartt patch on pocket
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M
- Model No. TS3308-M
- Country of Origin: Imported
Rain Defender®, Durable water repellent—water beads up and rolls off.
Rain Defender® durable water repellent garments are just as functional and comfortable while fishing, hunting, working, or standing on the sidelines at a football game in a sudden November rain. Water will bead up and roll off your sweatshirt, jacket, overalls, pants, and more, so a little rain won’t stop you from finishing the job without changing your gear.