This men's short-sleeve work shirt provides the range of motion you need when chopping wood or filling a grain bin. It's made of heavyweight cotton that feels soft yet durable, and it packs just enough stretch that you can reach overhead with ease. Previously known as the Rugged Flex® Rigby Short-Sleeve Work Shirt
- 6.5-ounce, 98% cotton / 2% spandex stretch canvas
- Built to move with Rugged Flex® stretch technology
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Button-down collar and front
- Two-button adjustable cuffs with extended plackets
- Droptail hem for additional coverage
- Two pockets; left-chest pocket has added utility panel
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M
- Model No. TW3555-M
- Country of Origin: Imported
Carhartt Rugged Flex® technology moves and stretches with you throughout the day so that whatever you're doing, it's easier to do.
Rugged Flex® garments must meet the Carhartt's defined standards for stretch, recovery, and durability, so when you put on a Rugged Flex® garment, you know it won't let you down. You'll find Rugged Flex® in shorts, shirts, pants, jackets, and boots because you need gear that helps you move, not gear that holds you back.