A reliable blade for everyday cutting with excellent sharpness and long life. The box can be used for snapping blades and safely storing worn-out blades. Recycle worn-out blades as metal scrap.
- Used for cutting plastic, drywall, stripping cables and opening boxes.
- Graded to show how many fresh edges there are left.
- 8-12 sections per blade; the last blade can be used.
- 0.7” / 1” (18/25 mm) blades come in storage box with four dispensers holding three spare blades each.
- The box can be used for snapping blades and safely storing worn-out blades.