- Full grain waterproof leather upper with waterproof membrane
- 200 gm Thinsulate™ insulation for all-season comfort
- Comfort padded gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Breathable nylon mesh lining
- Molded TPU heel guard and rubber toe guard offer added durability
- Removable polyurethane insole provides maximum cushioning and comfort
- Lightweight compression molded EVA midsole
- Slip and oil-resistant rubber outsole
- ROCKFIBRE® METAL FREE technology
- CSA approved composite toe, composite plate, ESR
THINSULATE™ insulation works by trapping air molecules between you and the outside. The more air a material traps in a given space, the greater its insulating value. Because the microfibers in Thinsulate™ Insulation are finer than other fibers, they trap more air in less space, which naturally makes it a better insulator.
Kodiak® ROCKFIBRE® footwear is manufactured with a metal-free protective toe and puncture-resistant plate. Metal-free components are lighter than steel and provide better insulation against the cold.