MARSHALLTOWN Brick Trowels are designed for durability and offers professional-grade quality to help you complete all functional or decorative brick, block, and stonework. Like our other Masonry Trowels, each Brick Trowel is forged from a single piece of high carbon steel and polished to perfection for a clean finish to any job. MARSHALLTOWN offers three pattern options for your trowel: Philadelphia, London, or Wide London. You also can choose the best length and width to fit your needs as well as your preferred handle material. Choose between a soft grip DuraSoft®, grippy DuraCork®, plastic, wood, or high-quality leather handle. MARSHALLTOWN Brick Trowels are Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- Essential for all functional or decorative brick, block, and stonework
- Blade made from high carbon steel
- Pick between Philadelphia, London, or Wide London
- Choose your handle material: DuraSoft®, DuraCork®, leather, plastic, or wood
- Lengths: 9” to 13”
- Widths: 4 ¼” to 6”
- Made in the USA with Global Materials