PRIMELINE Knuckle Saver Roofing Knife 36-292
The Knuckle Saver Roofing Knife is specially designed with an extra long handle to keep knuckles clear and safe while cutting roofing shingles. The bulging grip design keeps the knife from slipping out of the hand and comes with a wide lanyard hole for easy carrying.
- Long Handle Keeps Knuckles From Grazing Against Shingles
- Angled Grip For Easy Cutting Around Caps, Dormers And Tight Corners
- Bulging Grip Prevents Slipping
- Lanyard Hole For Easy Hands-Free Carry
- Long Lasting Zinc-Reinforced Bottom Edge And Shallow Screw For Opening Quickly.
- High Visibility Fluorescent Green Colour.
- Clip Holder Keeps Blades From Rattling Inside; Comes With Three SK5 Hook Blades.
- MATERIAL: DIE-CAST ALUMINUM ALLOY
- LENGTH: 8.00"
- WIDTH: 2.25"
- HEIGHT: 1.00"
- WEIGHT: 0.40 LBS