- 6" Work Boot
- Waterproof AIRFLOW membrane
- Crazy-horse leather
- SHIELDTEX abrasion resistant fabric
- Composite protective toecap
- Rubber outsole
- Ultra-resistant TPU PARESHOK bumper toe
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant insole
- Direct-attach PU midsole
- Protection against electrical hazards
- Ultra-light and metal-free 6 inch boot, assembled in Canada
- Comfortable and breathable R-LITE footbed
PARESHOK BUMPER TOE
Protective TPU or rubber toecap positioned on the front of the boot (over the leather and toecap) to increase the vamp’s resistance to wear.
Boots made with AIRFLOW lining are waterproof. A microporous membrane laminated to the lining protects the inside of the boot from the infiltration of liquid while ensuring the elimination of sweat.
ROYER introduced SHIELDTEX fabric in 2008 when it launched “the Mother of All Boots” collection. This high-performance fabric was originally developed for the car and motorcycle racing apparel industry. It provides high abrasion and wear resistance while optimizing flexibility and breathability. ROYER is a pioneer in terms of its use in work boots and shoes.
CSA Z195-14 certified protective toecap and certified puncture-resistant sole
CSA Z195-14 certified electric-shock protection (18 kV / 60 Hz / 1 minute)
ASTM F2413-18 certified protective toecap (impact resistance of 75 ft-lbf)
ASTM F2413-18 certified protective toecap (compression resistance of 2500 lbs)
ASTM F2413-18 certified puncture-resistant sole (1 200 newtons)
ASTM F2413-18 certified electric hazard protection (18 kV / 60 Hz / 1 minute)