STANLEY Magnetic Torpedo Level 43-511
The 9" magnetic torpedo level is durable and accurate. Its bi-material body with rubber end caps protect finished work surfaces from damage. With a heavy-duty aluminum frame, open, top-read vial, and pipe groove for use on rounded surfaces, this tools is built for accuracy, ease of use and durability.
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame for accuracy and durability
- Open, top-read vial for readability
- Non-marring rubber end caps absorb shock and hold up to heavy duty use
- Pipe groove makes for use on rounded surfaces
- Magnetic base allows hands-free operation on metal surfaces
- Length: 9"
- Vials: 3
- Material: Aluminum