Built with worker advantages like multi-layer lining and conduction free composites, Terra's Crossbeam winter composite toe safety boot is also cold weather-resistant to -40°C/-40°F.
CSA Grade 1 non-metallic toe and composition plate. The removable 3-layer lining system protect you in frigid temperatures, however, on warmer days, all you need is a thick pair of work socks for all-day comfort.
- Upper: Full-grain water-repellent leather upper with sealed-seams and an integrated pull tab
- Lining: Removable 3-layer lining system with 400g Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation, and AGION® antimicrobial-treated Cambrelle® lining.
- Outersole: High-traction, thermal-tested rubber outsole, with diamond cleat design
- Midsole: Direct-injected, cold-formulated PU shell bottom with doffing-assist heel prong
- Footbed: Two-layer mesh and EVA moisture capture frost plug insole
- Profession: Heavy Industrial Winter