Timberland PRO Men's 8" Boondock insulated work boot was designed to last with a premium nylon waterproof upper, non-metallic puncture plate, and a slip-resistant sole. Unique fingergrip pull-on feature for ease of entry. Combination three-quarter Goodyear® welt/cement heel construction.
Designed with a composite toe they have Timberland's Ever-Guard™ leather heel for abrasion resistance and dry feet. Molded Timberland PRO® rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort. Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- Upper: premium nylon waterproof
- Lining: Mesh lining with anti-microbial treatment for odour control
- Outersole: oil-resistant, slip-resistant, abrasion resistant and non-marking
- Midsole: Non-metallic puncture-resistant plate
- Footbed: Dynamic anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbed
- Profession: Heavy Industrial Winter